Sunday, July 4, 2010

Just a reminder...



I wrote this a while ago and upon review I thought it wise to share it again...

NO ONE IS IMMUNE...
Posted May 2, 2009 by DivaTica

Pain and problems are part of life, but so are purpose and promise. When we hurt, we often lose sight of the fact that others around us also hurt or have gone through a similar situation becasue we are so focused on our own pain.

It's not about what you go through, but how you go through it. How does trouble impact you?

Every person I know is expereincing or has experienced some type of pain, trouble or difficulty in life. Yes...there are sunny days, but there are also rainny and yes, even stormy days...all are a part of the seasons of life.

However, you can never conquer what you don't comfront and you cannot comfront what you don't identify. Don't waist your trials, be honest and transparent about them so you may learn from them and in so doing move on and move up.



The best thing you can do with your troubles is face them...give them to God and begin the healing process. Nobody develops great strength or enduring power without coming against problems and pain, and outlasting them...

So know this for a fact...You are lovable, capable, worthy, talented, gifted, intelligent and strong!

YOU are a child of GOD!

Knowing that...whatever you do, do it to the utmost of your ability. Press against your personal best. Test your own limits. When...not if...but WHEN the breakthrough comes it will result in greater confidence and force of character. When you refuse to break, bow or bend...you will grow in personal power.

Keep moving on! Keep moving up! that is the key to turning yesterday's trials into today's triumphs!

Yet another adlibed exertp from one of the many books I've read, this time the book is "Move on, Move up" by Paula White

I wanted to share this with you to remind you to give thanks not just to our Heavenly Father Yaweh, but to all those individuals along the way that support you, keep you encouraged and will not let you fall. I know that without them and their unconditional love for me I would not be who I am today.

So THANK YOU... for being there for me when I needed you the most. My hope and prayer is that I may be able to repay your love with more of the same and If life should have it that I'm not around...then I trust our Father willplace those individuals inyour life that will be there for YOU as you have been there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment